• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Help Wanted: Seeking Soulmate

Psychedelia

Lonely Stoner
Please use this thread for all OOC comments, questions, and concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I please reserve a female spot? I'm out right now but should be able to write up an app as soon as I get back home.

ShatteredSoul said:
Can I please reserve a female spot? I'm out right now but should be able to write up an app as soon as I get back home.
Sure thing. Just as long as it's up within the next day or so, there's no need to rush. (:

[QUOTE="The Octopus Garden]I really love the way you set this up. The email in the overview made me grin.
May I reserve one of the male spots? c:

[/QUOTE]
Aw, thank you! I was afraid it looked too corny... xD

Yes you may (:

Once the male spots are filled and everyone accepted has completed their character's survey then we start, yes. (:

Well I was planning on adding more spots as they filled but I noticed that issue, as well. Guess I didn't take that into consideration when I created this xD Sorry...

If you open one more position I could make a lesbian lady. c: Or someone could switch their character's preference to bi for the other character, maybe?

Could I take that spot or would you rather keep it open? If the latter I would recommend putting a line that says something along the lines of, "non-heterosexual character needed" or something so that the problem doesn't expand.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Well, I am now curious as to how to get all the Male Recruits in.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah... Same here. The female spots almost always fill up faster, though, so hopefully it will just kind of happen.

[QUOTE="The Octopus Garden]Could I take that spot or would you rather keep it open? If the latter I would recommend putting a line that says something along the lines of, "non-heterosexual character needed" or something so that the problem doesn't expand.

[/QUOTE]
You can totally have it. I'll go reserve the spot right now.

Awesome. ^^

I took a male spot at first for that reason. If worse comes to worst people can always double up with characters. Or it could just be Kyler awkwardly placed among a harem of women. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back