• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help me!!!

Scooter2000

CheeseQueen
So I have been craving an rp so please help me(:

About me—
*Hello, you can call me Sky, I am currently 17 years old and I hope that does not discouraged you.
*i have been roleplay for about 7 years (yes I’m an early role player)
*I have a beautiful daughter (just a little tidbit)

What I expect—
*i am literate and expect you to at least be semi-lit
*i can write anything from 2 paragraphs to 6 paragraphs depending on what you give to me to work with
*i am open to whatever input you have or plots you have in mind, I’m all ears
* i am a binge poster, but I do have a baby so it can take me a little bit to post sometimes but other then that I’m all yours(:

Ideas:
* Alice in Wonderland(( now I don’t specifically have a plot in mind but I am obsessed with the wonderland world and would even love to throw a twist of horror and gore into it if you’re down))

*i am big into dungeons and dragons and mythical creatures so anything fantasy I would like to do, again no imagines plots for this one

* I love horror and gore so if you help me make an rp for this I’d love you forever thank you

* romance is my forte, I mainly play sub characters (male or female) but if I have to I’ll play a dom character although I’m not too good at it, I have basic pairings for this but no plots in mind

I like a variety of things so if you age something you’ve been dying to do let me know and who knows I might be open to it as well(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back