• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Help Me Out Here Guys

maddcatz00

Masterfully Mitigating Manic Medieval Malarchy
Hey! I'm not really use to the whole forum set up but I have been role playing for a little under a decade. Freeform and tabletop are each as fun to me as the other and I am fully prepared to participate in whatever genre you wish, if you have a story you want to test run or something. If you'd rather I be GM, you should know that I've been on a huge World of Darkness kick lately. If you don't know what that is, that's okay, we don't have to worry about character sheets or dice if you don't want to. If you are familiar with World of Darkness, you should know that I am well versed in Vampire: the Masquerade, Werewolf: the Apocalypse, Mage: the Ascension, Ghoul: the Fatal Addiction, Possession, Sorcerer and Kinfolk. I'm also able to play Demon: the Fallen, Wraith: the Oblivion, Changeling: the Dreaming, and basically any other setting from World of Darkness aside from Mummy. Never really looked into that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back