• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Help - How to add tabs to a thread

Hi! I'm starting an RP and I would like to add tabs to a thread like this:

View attachment 880122

Can anyone help me?

When you make a main thread, you can also make pages for OOC/characters/lore, and there will be fields to link the main thread to those specific threads.
So it's not part of the BBCode! It's something specific to RP threads on here.

Assuming that's what you meant- try creating a thread in one of the Roleplay sections and look for the available options.

When you make a main thread, you can also make pages for OOC/characters/lore, and there will be fields to link the main thread to those specific threads.
So it's not part of the BBCode! It's something specific to RP threads on here.

Assuming that's what you meant- try creating a thread in one of the Roleplay sections and look for the available options.
Oh, so I'll have to create a new thread? I can't edit the one I have? I wanted to add them to my interest check instead of creating a new one.

Oh, so I'll have to create a new thread? I can't edit the one I have? I wanted to add them to my interest check instead of creating a new one.

to my knowledge, thread links like that cannot be added to interest check threads? but if someone m has managed to do it before feel free to correct me !!

i believe they only apply to threads under the roleplay pages section, not in the recruitment section.

you could link it manually in your first post or in a separate reply with the link insert bbcode ^^

to my knowledge, thread links like that cannot be added to interest check threads? but if someone m has managed to do it before feel free to correct me !!

i believe they only apply to threads under the roleplay pages section, not in the recruitment section.

you could link it manually in your first post or in a separate reply with the link insert bbcode ^^
The interest check threads are unable to do that, as they do not have an entry for it.

Thank you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back