• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Help Flesh-out a Neko & World

Ren_93

Consistent Randomness
I have a Neko character called Kit and a rough world that's been built around her. I have a backstory for her and a rough adult-life figured out.

She's a half-blood Shifter (human Father and cat-shifter Mother). As a child, her parents owed a local wolf-pack money for living on land that belonged to the pack. Given they had no money to pay, her parents cut a deal with the pack: giving up their only daughter in place of being kicked off of the property. Kit lived with the pack from the age of 4 through the age of 21. I'd like to start the RP there (when she escaped from the pack, either with your help or no).

Ideally my RP partner would play a male OR female wolf-shifter. We can discuss though if you'd rather not play such a character. The world has many Shifters in it (characters with animal ears & tail(s)), as well as humans. Shifters may be pure-blooded or not (such as Kit). They may also live in packs/clans/tribes/etc. as wanted. The world is mostly candle light and wood or stone houses/huts/etc. There is no electricity whatsoever, no motor vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back