Advice/Help Help Describe These Outfits!

Janey

051515_Masquerade-Victorian-Vampire-Couples-Costumes.jpg

I need help describing these outfits for a roleplay, I get the basic Vampire with cape vibe, hes in a vest right? I'm not sure how to describe the white shirt (the sleeves?)

The girl is in a kinda gothic style outfit. I got the heels - that it's kinda meshy- but don't know how to describe it well - otherwise.

Extra help I'd be greatful for.

Thanks <3

Last edited:
The man's outfit: Vest or waistcoat. You could describe the shirt as a pirate shirt, the sleeves could be flouncy, puffy, wide gathered at the wrists. You could just call it a Dracula outfit or vampire outfit - everyone would know what you mean... but I guess that depends on the context.

The woman's outfit: Lacy. Just mention lace everywhere. The dress is like ... a tight fitting bodice and short skirt with a lace bustle. Lace parasol. Lace sleeves.

That's my 2 cents for what it's worth XD

The man's outfit: Vest or waistcoat. You could describe the shirt as a pirate shirt, the sleeves could be flouncy, puffy, wide gathered at the wrists. You could just call it a Dracula outfit or vampire outfit - everyone would know what you mean... but I guess that depends on the context.

The woman's outfit: Lacy. Just mention lace everywhere. The dress is like ... a tight fitting bodice and short skirt with a lace bustle. Lace parasol. Lace sleeves.

That's my 2 cents for what it's worth XD

Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back