Other Help building a certain character/faction

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As I’m at work I can’t elaborate hugely in what I’m trying to do but for the most part I’d like some help or at the very least someone to sound off ideas to about this important character and the faction/group/organisations they oversee.

this person is the leader and the faction/organisations are a criminal empire.

Any-one bored or interested please let me know

Last edited:
bruh how are we supposed to go off of that?
Well, are they supposed to be sympathetic or antagonistic? Is it even a stock 'bad vs good' story where that has t obe considered, or is it just a 'things just happen' story they're supposed to inhabit?

How did the leader come to be the boss? Is the gang leader ruling by strength, cunning, nepotism? Was he a heir or did he build it himself?

Bruh I appreciate your concern and everything stated but I was just abbreviating as I was at work and not able to sit down and write up a detailed example of my ideas.

If you want what you asked answered the roleplays this faction would pop up would determine how the player characters should/would feel.

They would be antagonistic more then sympathetic, not to say you could paint the person's life and demeanour as one or the other completely. The leader would have created this group from his own backing to start with and stayed in charge because of their strength, cunning and overall plans.

Not that i was hoping to get into a mad discussion here but I've gotten a much better idea on how to write what I'm after since posting my original thing.

To be honest this was more looking for a player who wants to take and play this role making it their own in my lore and yadayada but I was bored at work and didn't want to specifically say "wanted- someone to play the villain in a long term role"
Was hoping I'd just find someone who brings it up naturally after showing interest.

But like chip chapley, I think I've got this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back