• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell's job!

(This is actually based off of Welcome to Hell. It's a cute and kinda short animation, but you don't have to watch it to do this rp)

Hell...a place for killers, theives, and reality television show stars. Some ghosts will choose to live there for all of eternity and take what's coming to them, however...some will take a job given to them by the devil himself and become demons. The job is to follow a specific human around while annoying, pestering, teasing, and being a general nuisance to this human until they kill themselves. The human you are assigned to is the only one that can see or hear you. There's no deadline to when your human kills themselves, it just has to happen eventually.

Rules:

• Swearing is allowed
  • You can have 4 characters maximum
  • Sexualities of all types are welcome with open arms. If you have a problem with it, either keep it to yourself or get out!
  • No fighting. Characters can fight, players can't. If there's a problem with someone's character or roleplaying, I will calmly and peacefully address it to them.
  • Please use third person point of view.
  • PLEASE, no demon/human hybrids or anything like that, you're a DEMON or a HUMAN, PICK ONE
  • I will assign human/demon pairs. If you have a preference about who you'd like to be paired up with, just pm me.
  • Have fun ^.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back