• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hell's Angels

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

angel-tears-neue-personal-us.regular.png

Once the Seven of us soared through the heavens, feathery wings allowing us to fly alongside Seraphims and other celestial beings we called Siblings...

Yet unlike them we were closer to man than our heavenly father would have ever admitted.
Take our wings and we're just like man; Susceptible to the touch of evil, to letting sin guide our actions. Just like man we've got the capacity for virtue and vices ingrained into our very being...

And so it was that something bloomed in us, a seed of sin.

Greed Lust Wrath Pride Gluttony Envy Sloth

They took a hold, nothing but a faint whisper, beckoning us to actions no Angel should even consider...

And heaven does NOT tolerate corruption in its own ranks....

tumblr_inline_osbkdaVslW1uwna4q_540.gif

Cast down on earth, into the world of men, we were strangers in a strange land, no longer allowed entry through the pearly gates of our home.

Destined to live among mortals as we shared in their Sins, guiding us through this world ruled by human desires and shaped by their virtues.

Cast into a realm where Heaven and Hell are nothing but fantastic tales to keep humanity in check, we made it our new home while the Sins in us festered and became a part of us...

We made this our realm, living among humans as our memory of heaven became just that...a distant memory....
tumblr_nvs8qhwFoy1tchrkco1_500.gif

But after all these years we finally heard word from our celestial brethren...And those who dwell beneath in the dark infernal circles...

A celestial bet, a game of sorts.
Neither hell nor heaven was allowed to affect the world of mortals, yet there's a prize that made the factions turn towards the Seven of us treading on mortal ground.

And what a prize it is.
An entire city lost to Sin, in the heart of America, surrounded by vast plains of desert.
A city of sinners as the Seven of us were given a choice...

Joining Hell and Heaven in their struggle for the millions of forsaken souls in the city, promised power, fulfilled desires...or a place back at our maker's side...
or would we chose to stand for the mortals...or for our own interest?

After all, we are celestial by birth, sinful by fate and slaves to our mortal devices.

Angels, of Heaven or Hell.

As you might have already noticed this roleplay revolves around SEVEN fallen angels that were cast down on earth after Sin has started to fester in them.
They all embody certain aspects of the cranial sins, yet they are not sinful by nature, just guided by the evil spark that had initiated their exile.

They made themselves at home on earth and now have to decide:
Do they try to earn their place in heaven
Do they serve Hell for a shot at power
Or do their loyalties lie simply with themselves and their own mortal goals.

In the end the fate of a million souls rest in their hands.

I'll go into more detail once I've gathered enough interest, just beware that there are only 7 spots!
It's not first come first serve but me and my co-GM StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 are going to decide whose character would be suitable for this rp!

I'll make sure to answer any questions you might have!

Pride: Vampunk Vampunk
Sloth:
Gluttony: StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
Lust:
Wrath:
Envy:
Greed:

This sounds pretty awesome!!! I'd be interested in trying out for a spot!!!
EDIT: I'd like to try for Lust if that matters at the moment xD

Last edited:
Definitely interested. Perhaps lust... or wrath... or envy... Gah, so many options. ^^

What would the characters be doing throughout the rp? Is there fighting, powers, or is this more character driven?

You've caught my attention!
I think I'll try for Sloth - it'll be a very interesting character to develop~
How do you intend for us to send in out CS'/ apply?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back