• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello!

jaenelle

So, I have been in organized group RPs a lot before but for various reasons they just don't work for me.

I would love to have some partners to write RP in the kpop fandom. I would be willing to do double characters if you wanted to explore two pairings or another friendship or whatever as a side to the main story. I would rather do non-au, where they are just idols like they really are -- I think there's plenty of interesting plots we could do -- dealing with homophobia, both internal and external, long-distance relationships / demands of travel especially between members of two groups or a former member like from EXO, etc. and a lot of other plots too.

I'm a little older than Leeteuk, so hopefully that doesn't bother you.

I'd prefer to write a few paragraphs at a time, maybe a page or two if you're up for that. It could be just a few sentences or something much shorter probably. I like to send pictures, gifs, emojis in texts, and other stuff to illustrate or show what I'm talking about (clothes or jewelry they're wearing, food they cooked, places they're going, etc.). I have a weird job schedule where I work quite a bit some weeks and not at all others, but it should never take me more than a day or two at most to respond, and probably same-day unless there's a big plot point I really need to puzzle out. I'd consider myself a reasonably good writer. I have decent grammar / conventions / spelling / etc. I'm fine with English not being your first language.

Groups I'm pretty familiar with and characters I'd prefer to play:

EXO (D.O., Suho, probably Baekhyun, maybe Yixing or Kris) (I love Kaisoo, Krisho, Chansoo, Baekyeol, and honestly pretty much anything where I could play D.O. would be awesome!)
Super Junior (Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Yesung)
BTS (Jin, maybe Jungkook or Jimin)
Former B1A4 (Baro, Jinyoung) (I love Badeul!)
Former U-Kiss (Kevin)
Former History (Kyungil, Yijeong) (I ship these two)
GOT7 (Youngjae, JB, maybe Jinyoung)
Former MBLAQ (Thunder)

And probably a few others, if they're the other half of a pairing you really wanted to write.

I can send or show you some writing samples on a few things I've written in RP if you wanted to see them. And lastly, I wouldn't mind making actual friends with you. We wouldn't have to talk OOC all the time but I've made a couple of my very best friends through RP and maybe that could happen again?

So, let me know if this sounds good at all and we'll talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back