Hello

Mianyan

π‘΄π’Šπ’‚π’π’šπ’‚π’πŸ“βœΏ
Hello! I do collaborations on wattpad so I'm not that good at role playing but I'm good at going in depth. My native language is Korean and I rushed English, so I might not be that good. I took a 1 year hiatus on role playing but I'm still up for it. I like doing romantic roleplays (Not smut) I'm very kind and welcoming when it comes to roleplays as well. I can be a bit rushy and anxious when I have a "slow" partner, but that's my only flaw when it comes to roleplays.
tenor.gif

Hey Seunga and Welcome to RPNation! You're also on Wattpad? That is awesome. I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?

Hey Seunga and Welcome to RPNation! You're also on Wattpad? That is awesome. I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?
I used to have an app called amino. I was new to english and one of my friends said I should test my skills by roleplaying. I remember that I liked this movie "IT" so I would roleplay as my ocs.

I used to have an app called amino. I was new to english and one of my friends said I should test my skills by roleplaying. I remember that I liked this movie "IT" so I would roleplay as my ocs.

Amino... I don't think I've heard of that app before. Starting off in the Horror genre, especially with the "IT" movie is one of the best ways to get into the Horror RP scene.

Amino... I don't think I've heard of that app before. Starting off in the Horror genre, especially with the "IT" movie is one of the best ways to get into the Horror RP scene.
I like horror and romance. I definitely have grown to love romance especially with the different ways to go. I would then do Harry Potter roleplays but then I took a 1 year hiatus. IT is still a personal favorite but I don't know if I'll still roleplay with IT as the fandom

I like horror and romance. I definitely have grown to love romance especially with the different ways to go. I would then do Harry Potter roleplays but then I took a 1 year hiatus. IT is still a personal favorite but I don't know if I'll still roleplay with IT as the fandom

True, Romance is fun to do because of the twists and turns it has. I took a hiatus myself and got back into RP almost a month ago, work and all that jazz. Fair enough, the fandom is real weird when it comes to IT, but if you like anime I can recommend you a couple that I know has quite large crowds around.

True, Romance is fun to do because of the twists and turns it has. I took a hiatus myself and got back into RP almost a month ago, work and all that jazz. Fair enough, the fandom is real weird when it comes to IT, but if you like anime I can recommend you a couple that I know has quite large crowds around.
The anime I like is quite weird, as a kid I was introduced to different types of anime mainly korean animation since my korean side was superior to my Japanese side. My knowledge of anime is stuck in the 2000s - 2010s yet I watch stuff like Kakegurui and tsukimonogatari. Yes, the IT fandom has a lot of smut actually (Mostly involving Richie) that's why I left it because people get weird

Welcome to rpn. My name's BackSet and I'm the resident eccentric. You speak English quite well so props. I'm over here having learned espanol for three years and still barely being able to string a sentence together.

Anyway, let me know if you need any help. I'll try to help. Maybe I'll fail. But I'll try.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here.

Your English seems perfectly fine. I'm sure you'll have no issues. :)

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here.

Your English seems perfectly fine. I'm sure you'll have no issues. :)
Thank You! I still have some trouble with punctuation because I didn't really study that, but I'm quite proud of my English

Good, I would be too :)

Let me know if you ever have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back