• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello

Warrior Solar

Hello I'm looking for a rp partner
When did I started to rp? When i was 12
Fandoms: Furry, mlp, creepypasta, super secret, bleach, naruto, blue exorcist, black butler, transformers prime, host club, and many more anime XD
RP Style: Script
I also like to make up my own little world
Genders I play: I can play both but I manly play as a female
My rp style example: Kitty: *jumps out of the cabinet thats in front of you* BOO! (Kitty is my creepypasta oc she has long black hair, black cat ears and tail, she has fair skin, and light blue eyes that glow in the dark, she also wears a hot pink hoodie shes a very kind little girl that can turn into a cat she also has powers like a ghost she maybe kind but if you take away her hoodie she'll fight for it back XD she also really enjoys jump scarring people and her number one enemy is the FBI)
I know my grammar is bad but I really do hope that you will still give me a shot I want to develop my ocs and have fun rping^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back