Hello!

ahriel

Lurker
Hello, everyone! How’s it going?

Ok, first, let me introduce myself: you can call me Ahriel or Ahri, I really don’t care. I’m 21 and I’ve been roleplaying since I was like 15 years old. Too young now that I think about it. Currently, I’m studying in college, almost in my senior year (I wish I could wake up tomorrow and have my diploma, haha). More about me? Fine, when I was younger I was obsessed with anime and manga. Now I’m obsessed with Korean music. Yep, I was born being a fangirl.

As you might guess, English is not my first language, I know it’s not good enough and it’s a little awkward when I speak/write it, but I’d like to try roleplaying in English, so it could get better. Well, I think that’s all.

It’s nice to meet you, guys! Have a nice day. :ghostuvu:

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Ahoy!
  • Steve Harvey avatar? Nice
  • Roleplayed for roughly the same amount of time I have? Nnice
  • English not first language? Same; wouldn't have guessed
  • Also in uni but somehow already almost done? what where are you FROM o:
I hope you'll like it here! I joined like, yesterday, too, so that's another thing we have in common. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back