Hello!

Mikomi

Dreamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
New person here :3 still feel very lost, haha
But! Looking forward to all the rp's I can have on here! <3
Nice to meet everyone ^.^

Thanks for the welcome! I'm checking the FAQ's already while trying to get the hang of this site. :3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Yep! I ended up choosing the Darker style 'cuz it's much softer on the eyes, haha. Somehow bright/white backgrounds tend to tire my eyes after staring at it for long.

Oh you did? I have the original style. I didn't know what to change it to so I just left it alone. hahah. I can understand bright backgrounds making your eyes tired. It happens to me sometimes so I just lower the brightness on my laptop when that happens. Your profile photo reminds me of Jumin Han from Mystic Messenger, very nice. ^^

Eyyyy! Hahah! I honestly saw it and I was like: Hold up, isn't that Jumin? I'm pretty sure that's him. xD
Yeah I have that little game, so fun!

The game which deprived all its players off sleep. xD
Who's your favorite character?

Yes, that's the one! lol
Hmmm...luciel is so freakin' hilarious. Well they all are honestly.
I think my favorite one has to be Zen though.

Indeed, it's fun how every one of them has something special about them.
Ahhhh, yes, Zen is so much love! He makes you feel like such a princess. <3

Mine are Jumin, Luciel and Ray. I have a love/hate relationship with V, though, haha.

Oh man, V is complicated. I really like him but there were times where I just felt bad for everyone else. I didn't really like how he would never tell everyone everything, you know?

Exactly! I especially felt bad for Luciel 'cuz he had the complete right to know what on earth was happening with his brother (I'm not sure if you finished the route? xD Dun wanna spoil anything, haha)

Ah yeah, Luciel's twin brother. I haven't actually. I haven't had the chance to play since I've been so busy getting ready for school registration. I do hear that Luciel's route is the best one.

I wish you good luck!
Yes, his route has some amazing plot twists, especially if you follow it up with secret ending 1 and 2.

Yeah, he's the kind of character who makes you think he's something then turns out to be the complete opposite of that something.
He's just as secretive as V is, though. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back