Hello

Sapfo

I'm a wanderess.
Hello

My name is Sapfo and I'm obviously new to this site. Have been a member of some other rp sites before, but my main one is closing and I need to find a new place to release my weirdness. English is not my first language, so please be kind.

Looking forward to get to know you.

Cya~

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Thank you The Mechanist The Mechanist , glad to hear that this site have so many genres! I'm also a sucker for romance and fantasy. Looking forward to start here, just not sure how to join anything >.<

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Thank you, hahaha that's why you have written "pus", in my language that means "kitten" :3 I hope so too, this site is still a bit confusing >.< So I can ask for a rp partner og group? oh wow...So different from what I'm used to o.o

Thank you The Mechanist The Mechanist , glad to hear that this site have so many genres! I'm also a sucker for romance and fantasy. Looking forward to start here, just not sure how to join anything >.<

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Thank you, hahaha that's why you have written "pus", in my language that means "kitten" :3 I hope so too, this site is still a bit confusing >.< So I can ask for a rp partner og group? oh wow...So different from what I'm used to o.o
If you need some help getting started I would recommend heading to interest checks under the looking players tab, there you can find people searching for partners for one on one rp's or for group rp's. if you're interested you and I could start an rp right now via PM ^-^

*dances in*
How are you doing!?
*begins playing Spanish guitar*
Hope you're doing fine!
Welcome to RPN!
I'm Sano, the weirdo who doesn't really actually role-play and ends up hanging around the discussions, making friends, talking about stuff, and generally goofing off.
Enjoy your stay, which I hope'll be a long one!

Hello Sap, I'm Amethyst, and I'm new here as well. I've been bouncing around threads trying to make friends, and I hope you'll be one of those. :)

Hello Hall Kervean Hall Kervean
Hahaha, I like that! :D Getting friends is important!
Thank you, Me too >.<

Hello A AmethystDagger , awe welcome! :D That's good, put yourself out there! I like to think that I'm easy to get along with, so I'm sure we will be friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back