Hello!

Exuberant Gingers

The Weasley Twins
Hello, Everyone! My name is Nimue, and I am a 16 year old female. I currently roleplay as the Weasley twins from both the movies and books, Harry Potter. Though they are my main muses, I have quite a few more muse, in which are listed below!

{ Harry Potter ( Books and Movies ) }

George Weasley
Fred Weasley
Nymphadora Tonks
Ronald Weasley
Hermione Granger
Ginny Potter
Draco Malfoy

{ Marvel ( MCU ) }

Wanda Maximoff ( Scarlet Witch )
Pietro Maximoff ( QuickSilver )
Steven Grant Rogers ( Captain America )
Natalia Alianova Romanova ( Black Widow )
Laura Kinney

{ Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir }

Marinette Dupain-Cheng ( Ladybug )
Adriene Agreste ( Chat Noir / Cat Noir )

{ Teen Titans ( The Original Show ) }

Rachel Roth ( Raven )
Princess Koriand'r ( Starfire )
Victor Stone ( Cyborg )

{ Hamilton: An American Musical }

Alexander Hamilton
Elizabeth Schuyler / Hamilton
Angelica Schuyler
John Laurens
Guilbert de Lafayette

{ Heathers ( The Musical and Movie ) }

Jason Dean ( JD )
Heather Chandler
Ram Sweeney
Veronica Sawyer

{ Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Heroes of Olympus }

Perseus Jackson
Hecate ( Goddess )
Thalia Grace
Nico di Angelo
Persephone ( Goddess )
Zeus ( God )
Hermes ( God )

{ The Walking Dead }

Enid
Carl Grimes

{ Multi Fandom OC's }

Ponelopi Thron { Harry Potter; Marvel; PJO/HOO }

I hope to roleplay with you all soon!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome Nimue!

Thank you, both!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back