Hello.

Queen Estara

Fifty characters huh?
I just joined this website in the hopes to find someone (groups or one on one) to rp with. I like to do medieval/dark fantasy role-plays, but I also like to do science fiction, and horror. I've also always wanted to do a Dead Space rp, but have never had the opportunity. I hope to have fun while I'm here. Thank you.

Hoi thar :3, welcome to Rpnation :3. You'll be happy to find that all your stated rp needs can definitely be met here, we've got all kinds of creative minds itching to rp with new partners :3

Lemme know if ya need anything, I'd def be happy to assisst ya :3

Hoi thar :3, welcome to Rpnation :3. You'll be happy to find that all your stated rp needs can definitely be met here, we've got all kinds of creative minds itching to rp with new partners :3

Lemme know if ya need anything, I'd def be happy to assisst ya :3
Thank you. I've read the rules and guidelines so I think I have the gist of this.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

( Wicked Jester Wicked Jester told you I wasn't Cthulhu >.>)

Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^

Thank you for the directions

Nope you're still cthulhu >.> you just hide it deeply >.>

Also hello maybe Cthulu! Welcome to RPN! I'm a person thats around from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back