Hello

Jynx92

:captaincat: Hai I'm new too my pal recommended me and it just took me ages too figure out how too say hi.. *insertawkwardfacepalmhere*

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hoi thar! Welcome to rpn! You're all good, I was super nervous when I first joined x3

Oooh another Pan-chan recruit! :D You is in gud hands for bein introduced to dis wonderful site :3

Lemme know if ya need any extra assistance. If I didn't love helpin' peeps 'round the site I wouldn't have mah purple name x3

Happy rping! :D

Hoi thar! Welcome to rpn! You're all good, I was super nervous when I first joined x3

Oooh another Pan-chan recruit! :D You is in gud hands for bein introduced to dis wonderful site :3

Lemme know if ya need any extra assistance. If I didn't love helpin' peeps 'round the site I wouldn't have mah purple name x3

Happy rping! :D
Bringin' in ma peeps!! (all two of em xD)

Konichiwa! Welcome to RPN! I'm Cara, the resident fox. ^33^:33: You'll love it here, in our humble abode! There are plenty of RPs to go around. If you don't find a group RP you'd like to join, take a stab at making your own, or join/make a one on one (1x1) RP! Welp, I hope to see you around the site! And again welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back