Hello!

ClassyCasey

Weirdo
Hi, I'm pretty new to this whole thing so I don't know much? I made this account because it's summer and I want to find some people to rp with. I'm up for pretty much any genre as long as there's romance in it. I prefer to rp M/M but I'm okay with F/F. I'm also okay with both Canon and OC rps.

Some Fandoms I'm Into:

Anime:
  • Attack On Titan (I've only seen like 2 episodes from from season 2..)
  • Yuri On Ice
  • Black Butler

Cartoon:
  • Gravity Falls
  • Rick and Morty
  • Steven Universe (but I'm still trying to catch up)
  • Legend Of Kora
TV Show:
  • Shameless
  • The Office (U.S.)
  • Parks and Rec
  • The Fosters
Musical:
  • Dear Evan Hansen

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

GRAVITY FALLS IS A GREAT CARTOON BUT YOU LIKE YURI ON ICE SO IDK IF WE CAN BE FRIENDS BUT WE CAN TRY HAVE FUN IN RPN I LOVE YOU OK GOODBYEEE~

GRAVITY FALLS IS A GREAT CARTOON BUT YOU LIKE YURI ON ICE SO IDK IF WE CAN BE FRIENDS BUT WE CAN TRY HAVE FUN IN RPN I LOVE YOU OK GOODBYEEE~
I ACTUALLY REALLY WANT SOMEBODY TO TALK ABOUT GRAVITY FALLS TO BECAUSE NONE OF MY FRIENDS KNOW IT AND AGHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back