Hello

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Hello AlexanderX AlexanderX and welcome to RPNation. You might be interested in checking out the FAQ and the rules since they tend to answer many common questions new users have.

AlexanderX AlexanderX

The first place you should go to would be the Looking for Players forum. You can find various interest checks posted there by other members actively seeking RP partners. If you find something that catches your interest, just post a reply in the thread and see if they are still seeking members (for a group RP) or partners (for one on one RPs).

How do you start a conversation with some one.
Like, a Private Message? Usually you have to wait 24 hours in order to grant that privilege.

There's this 24 hour/ 10 post rule. You need to post ten times in the first 24 hours, just so the admins can verify that your account isn't spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back