Hello

Click<3

Unlucky Member
Hi! Thought I would search out somewhere to start out fresh and this website looked pleasant! Not to mention that the community seems very welcoming to new members. Which is something that I liked and looked for!

Moving on from my personal life and to not make this an essay I guess I should just quickly move onto what RP's interest me. I generally like to take part in group roleplay but I generally do PAFP romance threads. (I am not sure why considering romance threads are not my favorite.) As for genre, I am not picky. I have taken part in threads based on dragons to regular human life. I have a strange distaste with Dr. Who for some reason though, which is where I get picky.

Anyway if you made it this far, thanks for your time. ^_^ I hope to have a nice time on this forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I'm going to college for a marine biology degree ^-^

welcome to rpnation, click< 3! :-)
we're glad to have you join us here, if you ever need any help don't be afraid to ask.
i'd recommend you check out the looking for group section here to get started!
but i hope you have fun~

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and more recently the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

TTFN~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back