hello!

vellichor.

– pixie dust
like the title says, hello!
i'm not sure really what to say, except that i'm new here
i actually have roleplayed on another site for a few years, but i "migrated" here after an atrocious update
the site i used before this had really basic coding, so i'm still getting used to this new site but i'm really liking it so far
if you managed to reach this point (which i hope you have because it's only been a few sentences) i congratulate you because yay! it's only getting more boring from here
everybody here seems pretty chill and cool
so yeah.. i look forward to rping with you all! <3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and more recently the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
TTFN~

Hey there! Welcome!

We have a relatively basic code here (BBCode). It's easy for some people to use, and it helps make your post look pretty neat. There's a whole forum dedicated to teaching and help for it.

If you need anything, let me know!

Kek. Welcome to RPN, where the weebs and Otakus run wild. I think you'll find the clean finish of our bbcode satisfying. There's no feeling in the world quite like writing a code heavy post and watching it all come together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back