Hello!

Calypso Major

Astronomical Violinist
Ah, hi there!
I'm Raven Haruka (as you all probably noticed), a role-player from Iwaku.

...I say that, yet I've no idea what type of introduction I'm supposed to make (^.^ ').

Well, I guess I can just give out the basics:
Currently, I'm a female sophomore in high school (who, yes, goes by she/her pronouns, in case you were wondering). I've been roleplaying since the beginning of freshman year--so I guess that makes it a year and a half now? From this time, I've learned that I enjoy a lot of fantasy, horror, and some other knick-knacks.

Off the keyboard, I love anime, adore music (which makes sense considering I play the violin), and have a love-hate relationship with puns. I tend to babble and over-explain myself sometimes, for which I'll apologize in advance for, but I'm hoping it won't be too much of a bother! There's probably lots more I could explain about myself (because who doesn't enjoy talking about themselves?), but I'll just leave it at that.

I'm hoping for a lovely experience with all of you, thank you for reading!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hello there new member! My name is Arin and I'm also relatively new here. Hope you find a bunch of roleplays that spark your interest; there's all kinds of genres here. ^.^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
We seem to have a few coming from Iwaku recently ^33^ hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy/general chat areas, and more recently the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
TTFN~

PanOtterPus PanOtterPus
Arin Arin The Mechanist The Mechanist

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! After a bit of aesthetic-personalizing and profile-customizing, I think I'll really enjoy my time here. If I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask (though, probably in the actual help forum...).

Again, thank you, and hopefully you all will have a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back