Hello!

beautyofthebeast

Professional Daydreamer
Hey y'all, I'm new here from the Nanowrimo site, which gets deader than the first colonists at Jamestown around this time of year. I'm looking for new roleplay partners, and I'm hoping I'll find some here!! Any things I need to know about the site?

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey y'all, I'm new here from the Nanowrimo site, which gets deader than the first colonists at Jamestown around this time of year. I'm looking for new roleplay partners, and I'm hoping I'll find some here!! Any things I need to know about the site?
Thingns you need to know? Read the rules and you'll be fine

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking to do onexone role plays with fantasy/romance, so I'm hoping I can find interested people here. I have one specific in mind already, but haven't posted it yet since I'm not 100% sure how the one x one process works here or whether people will go for what I want

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking to do onexone role plays with fantasy/romance, so I'm hoping I can find interested people here. I have one specific in mind already, but haven't posted it yet since I'm not 100% sure how the one x one process works here or whether people will go for what I want
People love one on ones and romances! You'll fit in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back