Hello!

SkysDreamlandx3

♥ ~ 안녕하세요 ~ ♥
Hello!

I'm new on this roleplaying website! ~

I really love to roleplay and I really hope that I will also find some new friends on her and really awesome roleplays! ~ ♥

Thank you for reading this! ~

Welcome to RPNation! its great to have you join... is that a pic of an asian?

Who is she?

Ah anyways, if you need any help just @ me. Though I can't garuntee I can help you very fast because I'm very swamped today, normally i'd give links to help. I hope you have a great time on here. If you want fast help I'd recommend asking anyone whos not me honestly ^_^ "

If it was any other day I'd be able to help you quickly, sorry bout that.

RegalWindstar said:
Welcome to RPNation! its great to have you join... is that a pic of an asian?
Who is she?

Ah anyways, if you need any help just @ me. Though I can't garuntee I can help you very fast because I'm very swamped today, normally i'd give links to help. I hope you have a great time on here. If you want fast help I'd recommend asking anyone whos not me honestly ^_^ "

If it was any other day I'd be able to help you quickly, sorry bout that.
Ah thank you really much! ~ ♥

I don't really know how she's called but I know her from some Ulzzang pictures! ;; ♥

Ah thank you! ~ ♥

That's really nice of you! ~ ♥

And don't worry if you reply too late! x3

Welcome, welcome!~ I'm new, too, so I hope you'll enjoy your stay. This site is pretty awesome, and of course, so is roleplaying.~ :3

[QUOTE="Queen Yukari]Welcome, welcome!~ I'm new, too, so I hope you'll enjoy your stay. This site is pretty awesome, and of course, so is roleplaying.~ :3

[/QUOTE]
Aah~ Thank you really much! ~ ♥

You won't have a problem making new friends. Everybody is so.... up beat and happy. Makes me vomit! Welcome, welcome! You can call me Organic, or doc... I'm not particular.

[QUOTE="Organic Mechanic]You won't have a problem making new friends. Everybody is so.... up beat and happy. Makes me vomit! Welcome, welcome! You can call me Organic, or doc... I'm not particular.

[/QUOTE]
Ah! ~ ♥

Thank you!

Nice to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back