Hello!

Yes! And the parrot is Jade. I totally forgot that I mentioned Veximus earlier, and I got really confused. Then I had to re-read the whole thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks y'all. The one who passed away was Sunny. I'm hoping to get another glider, maybe this summer, and name it Brynjolf or Alduin if it's a boy, and Lydia, Mjoll, or Karliah if it's a girl.

It just means you're not a total dork like me, my last three pets were named after Eleanor Roosevelt, Oswald Boelcke, and Luke Skywalker! xD

Someone I work with has two dogs named Luke and Leia. I wanted to name my family's husky Leia Snowwalker. Please keep in mind, I was 10.

I went to school with a girl named Leia who had a twin brother named Luke. I think I would just curl up and die of embarrassment if that were me.

welcome @blacksheep!¡!¡ and btw those are some hardcore names lol ;) after a move out im gonna try to get a big shagy dog and name him chewbaca xD

p.s. if u ever need a good tune just mssg me im a big music nerd.... well electronic music nerd... but whatevs. anyway welcome again!¡!¡

Oh, hello! I love electronic music too! Do you by any chance know of And One? They're one of my favourite groups!

And the parents were probably thinking it would be too cool to pass up.

hmm i think i might have ill look em up. whats your fav genre? mines trap and house prob. chillsteps good too.

I rather like Electro-Industrial, House, and a little bit of Trance and EDM. Also, if you don't mind my asking, what part of Canada are you from? It's totally fine if you don't want to answer.

its all good im in calgary, alberta. well actually just outside of calgary but ya. EDM is sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back