Hello!

You know it's cold when you come inside from our shoveling, your glasses fog up, and when you go back outside, it freezes.

Yeah! It's been a nice winter, so far. And where are you that it's so cold, Kestral? If you don't mind me asking, that is!

I live in the in the mountain west region of the US, so I'm a bit south of y'all, but I live at a really high elevation, so it's dry and cold.

Yeah, I have a nice ski area 45 minutes away, as well as bike trails and good climbing spots 15-30 minutes away. I'm a skier, personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice im about a half hours drve from the mountains and im in the forest so theres plenty of trails. and the skihills are about an hour away. i usualy go to banff to board.

i dont like hiking. im not really go places outdoorsy if that makes sense. im fine wth staying in my neaghbourhood.

I like to bird-watch, when I can. I do don't have as much time now, but I prefer the outdoors, especially when I can get away from people.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh.. that would be boring as hell for me... except i love books so really whats the difference?¿?¿

Corvids are wonderfully fascinating. They're so playful and intelligent. Bald eagles are so beautiful. I love seeing them in the wild.

I used to do volunteer work at a local raptor center. That's how I got the nickname Kestrel, after an American Kestrel named Tasha that I got attached to. I've also owned parrots for about 10 years now, so that's why I'm so partial to raptors and parrots.

wow...hardcore... (YA MOM IM LOGGING OFF!¡!¡ mumbles under breath. dont get your head in a twist jeez!¡!¡ lol jk gtg cya!¡!¡

i usually do eaglefudge as my username for stuf but decided to use talon for this instead.

BlackSheep said:
Hello! I am the BlackSheep, you can also call me Emily. I'm experienced in roleplay, but this is my first time doing it online in a forum! Though I am experienced in tabletops as both a player and GM. I look forward to making many new friends here, and having lots of fun roleplaying! I already have a few fun ideas cooking!
Anyway, a little about me. I'm a biophysics student in the second year of my doctorate program. Currently working as a research assistant for one of my professor's big projects. As for hobbies, I enjoy cooking, tabletop games, and being a huge dork over video games and anime!
A small penguin waddled up to you and waved his small flipper at you, " Wow you're super cool!!! Real smart too! Can you please accept mah rp request? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back