Hello, would you kindly be my friend?

Hello, everyone! I'm not exactly new here (I've had lots of accounts before, due to a certain someone trying to stalk me, just to complete a stupid dare from my friends.). I made this one because I think I had too many accounts, so I gave them to all my cousins, and made this one!I hope we'd be able to be good friends!

I'm Delila(Yes, that is my real name.), I like candy, vegetables, and seafod!especially sushi! I'm guilty of getting to make people smile, but end up making it worse...I'm silly, eccentric, and kind. Sometimes, when I'm at the mall, a song gets stuck in my head. And when it stops, I sorta kinda automatically dance. In. Front. Of. A.
Million. People. When I open my eyes, they were all staring at me...with their confused faces. So what do I do? I run to the bathroom for 30 minutes, sometimes even an hour , until they forget about me. Some even follow me on my way there....I often get embarrassed,... and stalked by my friend...which has an RPnation account and might be reading this right now...But, it's fine! I'm used to getting stalked...a lot.

I watch anime, like Tokyo Ravens, CHUU2/Love, Chunibyo and other Delusions!, Danganronpa, Fairy Tale, Bleach, and others!

I have a pet shitzu, which I named
'Pudding' for some weird reason of mine. I have this habit of naming different things, with weird names. If I had a penguin, I'd name it...Ice cream.

I've been top one since nursery, which I am thankful to God, My parents, My friends, My classmates, and my teachers for(Even though my classmates didn't even do anything...).

And, I feel guilty for getting some of my friends involved, and getting them in detention, which I caused. So, yeah! school has been really great for me!

Please do not read if you are not Levin.(You can if you want to.(
;) )( :P )))

((To Levin, my classmate who weirdly stalks me for some reason:

Levin, please STOP already. I know why you're doing this. You trying to make fun of me for having this account?!Well, guess what, you have an account, too. And BTW, I know what you, Kayla, Daniel, and Nicole are up to. You're dead when I see you again, just you wait, Levin. Just you wait...

Another BTW, MAKING RANDOM ACCOUNTS WON'T HELP. Just 'cause you make millions of accounts so you don't blow your cover, I have ways of knowing which is yours, Levin....I have my ways...))

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

If this Levin fellow gives you more problems on RP Nation, you just head on over to Admin Contact and show the staff any screenshots you have. We have ways of making sure people suffer for their transgressions.

@welian , thanks for the tip. I will, if he gives me more problems, that is. But, I don't think he's gonna go that far enough to be a troublemaker(Even though I know he's reading this right now). Besides, I have my own punishments for him...at school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back