Hello world

Hey Blurry! I’m also new to this site and it is good to meet you.
I have been rp'ing for almost 8 years now, and am always willing to lend a helping hand. Let’s be friends (n_n)

Hey Blurry! I’m also new to this site and it is good to meet you.
I have been rp'ing for almost 8 years now, and am always willing to lend a helping hand. Let’s be friends (n_n)
Thanks for the warm welcome, I wish I had discovered text based rping 8 years ago, I used to do d&d with friends in highschool, but as someone with social anxiety, this seems like it would be great

Welcome to RPN! This is actually a great place to start as it is filled with some great people!

If you ever are up for a chat or just brainstorming ideas I am always here!

Again! Welcome to RPN!

I hope you like role-playing! I am new to this site but not role-playing itself. It can be really enjoyable and not to mention just all around amazing! Good luck! :)

I did and still try to once and a while but the role-play scene that's worth wild anyway is pretty much dead. D;

Damn, hopefully I can have some fun here. It's kinda overwhelming looking around though, so many topics and good writers and everything. I got lost for an hour reading an old rp from weeks ago while just looking around.

That's how I am feeling a little! Super excited to! I have not seen so many multi-para role-players in one place before!

Yeah, is impressive, especially compared to where I started. I randomly saw someone advertise a world sim where everyone was a different country in a discord server I was on. I thought it looked cool so i joined. Ok got pretty into it but it died off pretty early so I move on looking for more.

That's fair! What types of things do you enjoy writing? :o
Honestly I've not done much writing. I'm a blacksmith by trade, so I like to think of myself as a creative, and I've heard branching out into other creative areas can improve your overall thought process and creativity. And I've always liked reading and video games and basically anything that i can use to immerse myself in another world. They country sim was just the intro to rping and it let me see I could be as creative as I want with it.

That's fair. You can easily get yourself lost when it comes to writing, at least I know I can. xD

But as far as the types of rps I've been looking at, I'm drawn to fantasy because that's what I read, but some of the historical ones and even a few fandom ones have caught my eye.

Kitsune, I'm not really sure what that means but one of my best friends had it in her username. Never thought it ask about it.

Japanese folklore, I wrote an entire race from scratch just for mine. A lot I've seen about are OP to say the least and I wanted to play something I adore without it being OP. Kitsune - Wikipedia They are amazing!!!!! Even for fighting alone and it leaves room for so much character progression! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back