Hello, world.

Faustus Schuster

Son of the Sun and Lord of the Shadows
My name is Faustus Schuster. I am a scientist, a doctor, and a time traveller.

Don't be afraid... I don't bite.

Welcome to RPNation! I'm Evie, feel free to PM me if you need help with anything, or just ask right here! We have many different genres of roleplays to offer, so don't be afraid to dive into something new. Enjoy your roleplaying experience!

Welcome to RPNation! I'm Evie, feel free to PM me if you need help with anything, or just ask right here! We have many different genres of roleplays to offer, so don't be afraid to dive into something new. Enjoy your roleplaying experience!
I was wondering... do you do Fandom roleplays, and if so, which ones. If not, would you be willing to work on a project with me? I hope it can be a massive project, and I need people that are willing to do something long-term.

I love Call of Duty Zombies, and anything that's connected to it with symbology and archetypes.
This includes:
The Matrix
Jet Li: The One
Star Wars
Back To The Future
Rick and Morty
and many others.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thank you. I was wondering... would you be up for a long term project?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back