Hello, World!

ClockworkCadence

Magic Eight Ball
Hello everyone! I made an account here a few years ago but I never really got involved and active until now, mostly because I forgot this place existed. xD

Anyway, I've been roleplaying for 10+ years, and I'm quite picky when it comes to partners and plot ideas. I've been spoiled with getting to collaborate with some amazing writers, and I hope to find more here. As for who I am personally, I'm just a dorky 21 year old persuing a school psychology Ed.S. degree. My interests are very broad past this small list here, but generally I love video games, food, music, art, dance, and writing. I play clarinet, tenor sax, guitar, piano, and hopefully will learn a few more instruments throughout the years. I participate in colorguard and winterguard as well.

It's nice to meet you all! :)

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Ooh, I would love some of those cookies! Thank you for the warm welcome! I've been lurking around quite a bit lately, and I'm glad I finally decided to actually hop into the community.

I love some good romance, myself! I tend to lean towards darker themes and realistic settings, but I'm fond of touches of fantasy. Steampunk, Noir/Neo-Noir, and Cyberpunk settings are among my favorites. :3

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back