Hello world

FictionallyPerfect

Just trying my best
Hello there, I would like to call myself an experienced role player(though I'm not to sure). Personally I prefer Fantasy and sci-fi rp but am open to pretty much anything. I'm looking forewords to being part of the community and finding lovely people to rp with!

Hiya! I think you'll fit in well here in the Nation Of Creation ^^

Lemme know if you have any questions about the site, and I'll see ya 'round! ^^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

I adore your username~ Welcome to RPNation, please be sure to check out the FAQ and the rules.

Hiya! I think you'll fit in well here in the Nation Of Creation ^^

Lemme know if you have any questions about the site, and I'll see ya 'round! ^^

Thank you, I'm using the app on my phone and I haven't figured out how to change my picture yet, do you have an idea? Could you also recommend a few areas for me to start?

You're welcome :3 Unfortunately, I was told that there is currently no way to change your avatar via the app, you'll have to use www.rpnation.com. As for where to start, I recommend looking for an rp in the Looking for Players sections, viewable like all the other forums from the homepage. ^^ Hope this helped! :3 FictionallyPerfect FictionallyPerfect

copy pasta = copy and paste.
google something like "fancy fonts"

also Fable Fable , can you confirm something for me?
with the new member rule, what defines the 10+ posts? 10 original posts or a total of 10 posts/replies to threads?

also Fable Fable , can you confirm something for me?
with the new member rule, what defines the 10+ posts? 10 original posts or a total of 10 posts/replies to threads?

If you go to the profile page, there is a post count. That is the posts. It's threads and replies, but certain forums - such as forum games and private workshop - do not contribute to that post count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back