• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hello Undertale rp

Shadowfallen9570

Red like blood Blue like the Rain
I'm looking for more people to rp Undertale with you can play as oc or as one of the monsters or human form the game its up to you

Hey, I'd really like to RP. I'm new here and I never RPed Undertale before, but I love the game and the Characters so much- especially Papyrus and sans. I could RP Frisk, Chara, Flowey and/or an OC who kind of is the 'Player' if you want.

Who would you RP? If you could do sans that would be amazing- but I wouldn't mind other characters either. ^^

What

[QUOTE="Fake Flowey]I can roleplay as flowey, or toriel, or asgore, it is up to you my child.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I could be Frisk if you're Toriel and maybe Flowey.

[QUOTE="Fake Flowey]
flowey_the_flower_by_grackledragon-d9hib2t.png

[/QUOTE]
omfg you gave me a heart attack, I scrolled down and there was just white and then the picture appeared out of nowhere, covering my whole screen

Andshesaid said:
omfg you gave me a heart attack, I scrolled down and there was just white and then the picture appeared out of nowhere, covering my whole screen
xD

How 2 kill:

Lesson 1: Creepy picture that will make victim have a heart attack

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fake Flowey]How dafuq do I PM someone? (I will delete after I get an answer)

[/QUOTE]
You and I can't. You have to have made 10 posts and be a member for 24 hours to PM someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back