Hello to you all. :)

sera.flute

Magic Eight Ball
My name is Sera,

I am a detailed writer looking for a partner and some roleplay. I usually roleplay through email and have not roleplayed on a website for a long time so, this is new to me but I would love to find a partner.
I am searching for anyone interested in fantasy, adventure and romance. I enjoy detailed roleplay beginning at 4 paragraph minimum however, I have read some of the greatest responses that sometimes are one sentence long. I am simply searching for a writer passionate about the story.
Please write me if you are interested. Thanks!

welcome to rpnation, sera! we're glad to have you join us
i'd recommend you check out the 1 x 1 section here to gain more interest or search for a partner!
if you need any help, don't be afraid to ask but i hope you have fun here :-)

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
There is a discord? Lol awesome!
And ok sure! Hope to see you around. :D

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
This sounds awesome lol is this like a group I can roleplay with people?

What do you mean?
Oh I see! I didn't mean to sound confusing, I thought this was a group roleplay but you were referring to the website as having all of these rps I could join lol I apologize.

But actually I love romance, and I love futuristic! So can you pm me about any interests you currently have and we can choose characters to rp? Also if you can link me to some of your roleplays so I can see how it's done? I love to read stories and roleplays by my friends and partners. I'm excited to begin! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back