Hello there!

Welcome to RpNation Dun (dun dun duuuuuun. Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

Hope you enjoy it here! c:

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to RPN! The 1x1 recruitment forum is a great place to find people- but feel free to also explore other areas of the site. Sometimes you can meet different people in other parts of the website too that share your interests (like the chatbox)! You probably already know how to navigate the site, but I'm including some links below for convenience!

If you haven't already, take a look at the Welcome to RPNation greeting page by one of our admins. It has a lot of links to help you get started and gives you an overview of just about everything you need to know. You can also check out our Questions and Information forum for a list of the rules, staff list, BBcode guide, and the like. There's a lot of great information there and if you ever need to reach users or staff with a particular query, it is definitely the place to go!

BUT since you came here for RP, here's the really important links! ;)

• If you fancy 1x1 Roleplays (private role-plays) there is a recruitment forum right here where you can find your perfect match(es). If you don't see a thread worth responding to, feel free to create your own!
  • For group roleplays (3+ players) we have several places to look! The recruitment forum is here but you can also just peruse the role-plays themselves for the perfect choice. Here you can find the thread RPs (for a singular storyline) sorted by genre. Forum role-plays are used for bigger stories with several plot lines, larger groups, and the dice role-plays.

If you just want to chat about things, feel free to visit the Discussion Forums or visit our chatroom (called the "Shoutbox" on your top menu bar). Once you've made 10 posts, you'll also be able to use the website's Teamspeak, send private messages, alter your signature, and other neat stuff.

And please feel free to let me know if you need anything. =)

Hey love, I know how it is with the whole just coming from the instant messaging to forum things. I just got here too~! The only thing that annoys me is I can't start a conversation with someone (like, private messaging - or at least I haven't found it yet) without making ten posts on here and I'm ever so shy when it comes to popping onto a forum and just shouting hello.

Well, er, okay! I hope you come to like it here! Ciao~!

pic26.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back