Hello there!

Xenobiology

Your Local Fair Folk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WOO! Okay, let's go, introduction time, still have no clue how to do these XD

Hello! I'm Xenobiology, you're local goblin-fae child! Side note, I'm not an actual child, I'm an adult lol. Just gotta,,, hold on to that youthful feeling while it lasts lol.

Y'all are welcome to call me Xeno for short; I'm a Queer adult who uses ANY pronouns, though if you need the basics: they/she/he works all well for me. I've been roleplaying online since circa de 2011-ish and have done what I use to call 'advanced pretend' when I was younger... essentially acting and writing lol. Now I'm still heavily into RP, I'm a writer and an artist, and I've been pokin' my head around the ideas and concepts of LARP.

If you're curious to what fandoms I'm in, let me do a quick list:
- Minecraft (what can I say, it's a good game!)
--- Yogscast (sort of, it's been awhile and I have a few uh,,, issues with the company as a whole, but I'm curious to getting back into rp with the fandom thanks to Flux Buddies 4)
--- Hermitcraft (Never RPed them, but VERY interested in doing such!)
- Warriors (yes, I read those popular children's books religiously lol)
- BNHA
- Skyrim
- Homestuck (regretfully XD)
And a lot more tbh, just ask me if I've heard of something and I'll probably tell you lol.

And here's a short list of my interests:
- The Fae/Fair Folk
- Irish & other Mythologies
- Monsters
- Magic
- Xenobiology (it's in the name lol)
- Dragons (VERY MUCH)
- D&D

But yeah! I'm super excited to be here and hopefully find some lovely people to RP with! Feel free to say hello! I don't bite and I very do much like meeting new people! :3

Yo yo yo hello Xenobiology and welcome to Rpnation. There's pretty much a lot of other users who have similar interests to you so it shouldn't be too hard to find an rp to start or join with. And cool username by the way (I had to look up what Xenobiology meant).

Hi! That's good to hear! I'm very excited to do some RPs over here as this website looks really well put together. And thank you! It's one of my favorite usernames I've had so far lol.

I'm glad that Rpn is looking great for you so far! And I see that you're a fan of Warriors series. As am I. Although I stopped after the Fourth Apprentice, unfortunately.

Yup! I didn't get to read them all, unfortunately, but I did read them pretty obsessively when I was younger. Just got too busy to finish, I suppose. :p But I still enjoy the concepts and fandom around them. Talking cats who have politics and the likes? My kind of jam XD

There are actually a few Warrior roleplays that have taken place here. I used to be in some, but I have never seen any to completion. Same here I got too busy to read them all. And I do believe they are still writing more.

That's neat! Unfortunate they never got completed, but fun none the less! Also, wow, are they really? I don't think I could ever write that many books for just one world... than again, I've yet to find a world of my creation that I'd like enough to write a large series in.

Yeah I guess they're continuing on with offspring of old characters from the first series.

That'd make sense I suppose. It's certainly one way to keep going.

Yup. Although it is still kind of stretch on extending the story especially if prophecies are still involved.

True. In an ideal world, there would be an eventual end if it's just going to be the same repeat. However, since I haven't read any of the new ones, I can't really comment on them much lol

Same lol

Well I hope that Rpn is a good fit for you and I wish you the best on your future endeavors with your rps~
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me or you can ask your question in the Community Hub. The staff usually looks over there for comments and/or concerns.

Ah! Glad to meet someone who likes them as well! :D They're some of my favorite things to use in writing and RP. :3 Also, thank you! :D

Welcome to RPN. I saw the creator name of the thread and was drawn like a moth to flame. The fact your interests and some of those fandoms line up with things I know are just icing on the cake. So welcome!

Welcome to RPN. I saw the creator name of the thread and was drawn like a moth to flame. The fact your interests and some of those fandoms line up with things I know are just icing on the cake. So welcome!

Ah! Hello! I'm glad my username drew you here lol. Out of pure curiosity, what kind of interests and fandoms are you familiar with from the list? :3

For fandoms, it'd have to be BNHA (it's like, the only fandom I can probably replicate a canon character), and Skyrim (because skyrim.)

When it comes to interests, everything actually, but dragons and xenobio are big hits. Dragons because They've ALWAYS been itneresting to me, and xenobio, because in an obscure as hell little game I played a xenobio.

For fandoms, it'd have to be BNHA (it's like, the only fandom I can probably replicate a canon character), and Skyrim (because skyrim.)

When it comes to interests, everything actually, but dragons and xenobio are big hits. Dragons because They've ALWAYS been itneresting to me, and xenobio, because in an obscure as hell little game I played a xenobio.
Neat! I really like BNHA, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable playin' the characters just yet lol. And Skyrim is a good heckin' game! Planning on making an OC based in the world, but I got a loooottt of lore reading to do lol.

Nice to see someone into dragons and xenobio. as well! :D They're fascinating creatures and topics and I just love a chance to mess with writing the biology of things. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back