Hello There!

Merri

Hello everyone! I'm Merri, and I am kinda new here, (As in, I joined what, 5 minutes ago?) but I am not new to roleplaying. I've been RPing for many years, and I am comfortable with both casual and detailed roleplaying. I tend to gravitate towards fandom rps, but I do enjoy human-esque roleplays as well be they generic high school life, genetically modified, humans, zombie apocalypse, fantasy & magic. Fandom wise, I am interested in: RWBY, One Piece, Naruto, My Hero Academy, Warrior Cats, and possibly others.

I am excited to be here!

my name is lolipop and it is nice to meet you! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

i'm glad to hear that you are excited to be here

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back