Hello There!

bonaweab

Artist and Aspiring Author
Hi, I'm bonaweab, and boy howdy, am I a noob when it comes to roleplaying. You see, I'm suffocatingly shy. Which is why I've never really done much RPing. For some reason, my shyness becomes worse online.

But anyway, I do have a passion for worldbuilding, character creation, and all-around writing, so don't let my newness scare you away! Feel free to say hi! I'll treat you respectfully. And if you do want to strike up a one on one rp, I'm interested in fantasy and slice of life. In fact, I'm open up to many possibilities, so long as they sound fun. Just so you know, I'm in college, so I may not be able to post on my busiest days, which are usually Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday. I'm mostly free on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but on Thursday, I'm not available until after seven thirty pm.

Also, I adore Batman and Fire Emblem, so feel free to come and chat about that.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thanks for the warm welcome! And yes, I think cookies and punch sound lovely right now. *u*

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back