Hello There

Papa Kal

Meme God
Hello, I am Papa Kal, but you can call me Kal. I like Star Wars (evidently), Halo, Mass Effect and Sci-Fi in general. I also do enjoy a bit of fantasy roleplay and would be down to do whatever.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Glad to see a fellow mandolorian

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Glad to see a fellow mandolorian
Vor entye vod

Are there any interesting Star Wars RPs open? Or an interesting fantasy RP that you know of?
That you would need to look for, there hundreds of rp's that are open, I myself only participate in one on ones so I'm not aware really of what's going on currently

Did...
did you...
did you say...

I'm Sano! Self-proclaimed lord of forum games and fellow Halo fan.
I hope to see you around the forum games, and RPN in general!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back