Hello There

colexicon

Uploading...
Hello everyone I am pleased to make your acquaintance, you may call me Cole.

Familiarize yourself with that name because I am not easily forgotten I can assure you.

I am a 20 year old outspoken, outgoing, sweet, independent sometimes sarcastic, sometimes annoying, but completely lovable female who is obsessed with food, cartoons (not this generation's cartoons, they're trash) books, dramatic moments, music and writing.

Writing is a passion of mine. I love the world that writing creates. The idea that everything has no limits except my imagination, which is vast. I enjoy traveling, video games, roleplaying, meeting people, making friends and trying to help every human, animal, tree, catastrophe, situation that I come across. I'm the annoying type to ask if you're okay when you don't expect or want anyone to. People call it being nosey, I call it giving a damn, and I would never apologize for it.

I am completely new to RpN but not new to roleplaying, for I have been at it for about 6 years. However, I am far from perfect which is why I have ended up here. I hope to become more experienced in roleplaying as well as other genres outside of the ones I prefer.

I am... a girl, so I greatly enjoy romance (giggle) and all of its corniness and heartfelt, dramatic moments. But, I also love fantasy, medieval, sci-fi, adventure, action, post-apocalyptic, and heart pounding, nail biting zombie. So my preferences are open to almost all genres of roleplaying.

My posts tend to be a bit long and very descriptive, but I adjust posting length according to my partner's wishes, or if I am in a group I will stick to the average posting length of the participants.

Um....

I can't think of anything else..

I love chocolate? Give me chocolate and I am putty in your hands, open to all kinds of manipulation.. Don't use that against me.

Anyway, that's me in a turtle shell, anything else you want to know about me you may ask me directly.

Bye for now!

Adios!

Adieu!

Until next time!

Until we meet again!

Bye!

Okay bye!

No seriously..

See ya!

*tosses chocolate and confetti around* Welcome to RpN! I'm also a fan of fantasy, medieval stuff, zombies and other post apocalyptic stuff. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back