Hello there

Seiden

Hello

I have no idea how to introduce myself and what I'm supposed to tell you, so let's try with the basic informations no one cares about :

My name is Seiden, I'm a 22 years old boy living in France. I'm a biology student at the university. My main hobbies are daydreaming, wasting my time on the computer, collecting Pokémon goods and playing random games. The things I love the most are sciences (many fields of sciences), Pokemons, Rubber Ducks, Black&White, good books, good art, my dog, my mom and the people that live in my head. I used to write a lot, but I stopped many years ago due to a big lack of self-confidence. I used to roleplay a lot but stopped it 8 years ago for some reasons.

Being French, English is not my first language, and, actually, I'm not bilingual at all. I never read books in English, I never wrote English texts (fictions, articles, whatever), and tried English roleplay only once. Then, my English and writing skills are really bad.... I hope this is not too much of a problem for you. I really hope some of you would accept to roleplay with someone that can't do literary texts, someone that can't use complex words and phrasing.

I'm here for two reasons : first, I want to improve my English and be able to write good English texts. Second, I want to roleplay, and the English roleplay system is way, way better (to me, at least) than the French roleplay system. That's why I want to try to roleplay with you, hoping you won't be too exigent.

So... What else am I supposed to say ?

Hello Seiden! It's nice to meet you.

Your English looks great! To be honest I wouldn't of thought English wasn't your first language if you hadn't mentioned it!

& yeah, I was pretty confused about what to write in my intro too~ ^-^

Thank you!

I'm learning English on the internet, then my language is still really "basic". I write like I would speak, my vocabulary and phrasing are really simple. This is why I'm really uncomfortable when it comes to roleplay and hesitated for almost two years before I finally dared to try to do some roleplay.... I hope it would be ok in there.

Thanks for your welcoming :)

Seiden said:
Thank you!
I'm learning English on the internet, then my language is still really "basic". I write like I would speak, my vocabulary and phrasing are really simple. This is why I'm really uncomfortable when it comes to roleplay and hesitated for almost two years before I finally dared to try to do some roleplay.... I hope it would be ok in there.

Thanks for your welcoming :)
ohh, I see! I'm sure that people won't mind it! ^-^

& it's no problem c:

qLliLny.gif
j8fMhI7.gif
qLliLny.gif

[media]

[/media]
DPd5zO7.gif

????? Another new member!! ???WELCOME TO RPN, SEIDEN~!!!!??? It's nice to meet you! I'm Usuru, or you can call me Usu-chii, doesn't matter to me, hee hee~!? I hope RPN will be a home sweet home!? Whether you are here to RP or make some new friends, I wish you the best!!????????????

?????????????

IBcTpvT.gif
KVPxazv.gif
cHlBPAi.gif
sbra0vU.gif
yOPyDTe.gif
fqKIKdz.gif
egZf0l9.gif
dd0Vf8D.gif
fCu1aF2.gif
W8Cc1HX.gif
sKSRus9.gif
DByQDqC.gif

u7PtUka.gif
2j4iqCP.gif
lQtrFUs.gif

Seiden said:
Being French, English is not my first language, and, actually, I'm not bilingual at all. I never read books in English, I never wrote English texts (fictions, articles, whatever), and tried English roleplay only once. Then, my English and writing skills are really bad.... I hope this is not too much of a problem for you. I really hope some of you would accept to roleplay with someone that can't do literary texts, someone that can't use complex words and phrasing.
I'm here for two reasons : first, I want to improve my English and be able to write good English texts.
I've had friends like you before. I tried my best to help them by helping them correct phrases and spell words. It was difficult but they did improve.

Anyway Welcome to RPnation! Sorry I didn't welcome you earlier I Was not online and was out shopping. I'm glad to meet you.

(Also just because I'm canadian doesn't mean I know a lot of french xD )

I wonder if I still know how to say: Hello my name is ___ though...

okay lets see it was: bonjour je m'appelle mademoiselle Regal ... Did I get that right? I'm pretty rusty on the bit of french I learned. aha ^_^ " it always has been one of my favorite languages though

Its awesome that you would use rping as a learning tool!

That is amazing! You are awesome!

Welcome! I'm new but welcomes are great from anyone, yes?

@ RegalWindstar

It's nice that you helped them to improve :) I tried to roleplay in some simgame that had a roleplay chatter, but they were all like "nah, I won't roleplay with you if you don't have a perfect English".

I was afraid it would be the same here, but some people accepted to try a roleplay with me already, then it's nice :D

And, yes, you got it right! Unless you're not really supposed to say "mademoiselle" for yourself. Isn't French difficult to learn? I've been told it's a nightmare to learn and, indeed, English is so easier! It's nice that you're trying to learn it.

@Pseudonym

Of course, welcomes always are great, thank you! :3 and I guess using a language really is the best way to learn it, so, why not trying to do some roleplay to improve my vocabulary and writing skills :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back