• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello there my possible friend ps i am a n00b

CricketWireUsapyon

The Magician persona
If I posted this in the wrong place feel free to silently laugh I am a n00b

Hello, first off I must get out that I would like a partner who is a Disney fan and if you can finish this bit of verse I'll follow you.

"tell me maria, why I see her standing there..." and from there continue.

Back to the point. Partners. Now this topic that can present itself in any way but the way I see it, it should be presented by interests.

Now that's a topic all of its own. Oh how my list goes on, cutting parts from itself and glueing them back on. Sometimes the ink gets forcibly rubbed off, or fades away and gets written over. There are many ways I can explain this list but that would burn my fingers into to oblivion. Anyways to the point.

Intrests

Fandoms:

Ok ko
Voltron: legendary defender (mind you I'm still on the 1st seson but I do know what happened to Keith)
Persona 5
The amazing world of gumball
Star vs. The forces of evil
Big mouth (not something is be interested in roleplaying I just like the show)
Yo-kai watch
Toy story franchise (again I just like it for what it is)
Steven universe
Ect...

Youtubers:

Joey graffcia
Christian DelGrosso
Ldshadowlady
Kubs scouts
Can't think of anything else

Is like to have someone who is a good talker and/ or is talkative or active. This might change over time nothing lasts completely forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back