• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello there! (ignore prefix)

Hello there, everyone! My name is Rae! I’ve been looking for a few long term do leplay partners for a long time now and I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to find some here!

*UPDATED*

A Bit About Me

I am a 22 year old female, 12 years experience, who lives in EST and works full time with a husband in tow. I will do my best to do multiple responses a day but life happens, I’ll be sure to let you know, as long as you do the same for me!

Rules and Expectations

✝️ I will only roleplay doubles, if you expect me to only play the female role while I play the man of your dreams, I suggest that you look elsewhere. I am happy to play your love interest if you will also play mine. F/M preferably. I do not do CANONxCANON, I do OCxCANON or OCxOC (:

✝️ I don’t care how much you write as long as you are literate and give me something to go off of. I at least would like 3 sentences or more. I also am perfectly fine with script writing. Third person preferred. Past and present tense doesn’t matter to me. Quality over quantity here.

✝️ OOC chat is great too! I’m looking for a friend/partner but if that’s not for you, that is okay. Please don’t ghost me, if we don’t click, just say so and we’ll be good.

There’s other small things that I can’t think of but feel free to address whatever questions you have with me regarding this section.

Fandoms and Love Interests

(If we share a love interest, we can discuss it, I usually have a few to choose from lol I also have a lot more interests than this but I’m cloudy headed at the moment forgive me!)

TELEVISION:
Walking Dead - Daryl Dixon/Shane Walsh
Supernatural - Dean Winchester or Sam Winchester (DISCLAIMER: I AM ONLY ON SEASON FOUR)
Arrow (CW) - Malcolm Merlyn, Roy Harper, Count Vertigo (Again, not current but I can roll with it.)

ANIME
D. gray man
Naruto Original Series

ORIGINALS:
Dark, spooky horror
Vampires and werewolves
Fantasy medieval
50s gangster

Honestly the list goes on, feel free to inquire here too.

I’m not very good as advertising myself so if you stumble upon me, feel free to message or comment and we can see where things go! (: I’m still new so I can’t message people yet!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I have a project I'd like to undertake. It isn't connected to a fandom, and only uses my original characters. I think it's something you would like. If so, let me know, and I'll give you more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back