Hello there friendo's!

NightP5

Bottom Feeder
hiiii! I enjoy Roleplaying and have been doing it for a while now. I'm used to one on ones but I do like group rps as well. Hopefully we can all get along!

Eyy, new person!
Welcome to RPN! Everyone here is pretty friendly and eager to roleplay. Call me Melody, and feel free to ask me if you need anything or contact me if you want to roleplay. Have fun!!!
*welcome hugs*

Eyy, new person!
Welcome to RPN! Everyone here is pretty friendly and eager to roleplay. Call me Melody, and feel free to ask me if you need anything or contact me if you want to roleplay. Have fun!!!
*welcome hugs*

Wunderbar! Thanks love! I'll be sure to ask any questions I have. Actually here is one. Do people often use this reply button in IC threads? I don't wanna misuse it

Wunderbar! Thanks love! I'll be sure to ask any questions I have. Actually here is one. Do people often use this reply button in IC threads? I don't wanna misuse it

Yeah! Most people (including me 030) use it. It's perfect fine if you tag someone as well.

Ex:
NightP5 NightP5

Like that! Either way works.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Wonderful! I shall do just that

*munch munch munch*

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back