Hello there fellow Roleplayers

Hello there. My name is Max...no, not just my picture my name is literally Max. ANYWAYS, I'm not new to this website..well not completely. I'd say it's been a good three or four years since I've used it, but now I'm back! I can see this site has changed quite a lot since I last used it, but I'm sure I'll get used to it, just give it time. I also am not new to roleplaying, and have been doing it for over five years now. I like to call myself very literate given that I give multiple paragraphs per response, and honestly prefer a roleplaying partner that can do the same. I may be a bit nitpicky, and I apologise for that, but I do have a few preference for my roleplay partners. I usually ask that they can at least type two paragraphs per response, without any text talk or symbols for actions. It also oddly bothers me when other people control my characters, it's just a pet peeve. Also, I do ask for patients. I honestly have a pretty busy life, with family, work, and other things, so I ask that you be patient, I promise I'll get around to you. I am also extremely patient, and I promise never to bug you if you haven't replied in a few hours. I will usually give it about three days until I mention it, and I'll usually just ask you how you're doing or if you're okay. I understand that emergencies happen, so I won't just drop the Roleplay if you don't reply, I'll just assume that it's an emergency or something. As far as characters go, I usually play male characters, but I can also play as a female characters, it just depends on what I feel would best fit the scenario. I don't really like romance roleplays unless they have a good story to them, so don't expect me to be super on board with romantic plots. I usually like action, si-fi, and modern style roleplays, as well as occasional fandom roleplays, but I'm picky-choosey with those.
So, since I have no more to say for now, message me if you have any questions and/or would like to roleplay, I don't have any well too thought out ideas now, but I'm sure we can discuss something! Hope to hear from ya soon!

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back