Hello RPNation

Hello everyone, I am a new member of RPNation and I hope to get to roleplay with all of you if possible. To get started, I really don't care what you call me. If you really want you could call me a turkey, I don't mind any name you decide to call me by as I do not want to give away my real name. If you couldn't tell, I like the font Book Antiqua so I will be using this font most of the time. I will roleplay just about anything if I know about it, the only thing I know for certain I cannot roleplay well is high school, so please do not ask me to join a high school roleplay. Anyways, I hope you all have a good day or night, depending on when you read this.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

It is nice to meet you, what levels of detail do you roleplay as I also like fantasy roleplay. This website has been a little more confusing than I had expected, but I've liked it thus far.

It is nice to meet you, what levels of detail do you roleplay as I also like fantasy roleplay. This website has been a little more confusing than I had expected, but I've liked it thus far.
I tend to do more detailed RP, just not as into casual stuff as I used to be >< It gets easier once you get used to it ^-^ If you have any questions, i'll do my best to answer o7

I tend to do more detailed RP, just not as into casual stuff as I used to be >< It gets easier once you get used to it ^-^ If you have any questions, i'll do my best to answer o7

I do have some general questions.
How do nation creating roleplays work on here?
What Is colosseum?
If I think of anything else I'll be sure to ask, there were just off the top of my head.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I do have some general questions.
How do nation creating roleplays work on here?
What Is colosseum?
If I think of anything else I'll be sure to ask, there were just off the top of my head.
Well, I'm no expert in either but from what I gather:
- The Nation building area is for those RPs that create their own Nations, as the title suggests. Tends to be on a grander scale than simply making up a place name for the plot. They tend to have it all mapped out (whether literally or simply imagined).
- The Colosseum is for battle based RPs where the main focus is combat.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thank you for the warm welcome Mechanist, I also enjoy fantasy roleplay. I am also fine with a good romance every once in a while though I have roleplayed romance so much it seems a bit dull sometimes now. I hope we may roleplay at some point in the future and I will gladly take all the cookies because I'm a sucker for sweets.

Well, I'm no expert in either but from what I gather:
- The Nation building area is for those RPs that create their own Nations, as the title suggests. Tends to be on a grander scale than simply making up a place name for the plot. They tend to have it all mapped out (whether literally or simply imagined).
- The Colosseum is for battle based RPs where the main focus is combat.

Thank you for the information, I enjoy planning things so the Nation Building should be good fun if I can find the right people to work with. As for Colosseum I may try to join it at some point in the future if I think I am up to it.

WELCOME TO RpN! I hope you enjoy your stay in this wonderful nation of people and bananas!!
The great banana wishes you luck and fortune in your path through this great plane of white and blue! (Or dark if you change your theme...)
Enjoy your stay and i hope to see you in the future oh great turkey!...sorry But hope to see you in the future!

Hello everyone, I am a new member of RPNation and I hope to get to roleplay with all of you if possible. To get started, I really don't care what you call me. If you really want you could call me a turkey, I don't mind any name you decide to call me by as I do not want to give away my real name. If you couldn't tell, I like the font Book Antiqua so I will be using this font most of the time. I will roleplay just about anything if I know about it, the only thing I know for certain I cannot roleplay well is high school, so please do not ask me to join a high school roleplay. Anyways, I hope you all have a good day or night, depending on when you read this.

I just found this.

Oh em gee Becky.
*dramatically fans eyes*

WELCOME TO RpN! I hope you enjoy your stay in this wonderful nation of people and bananas!!
The great banana wishes you luck and fortune in your path through this great plane of white and blue! (Or dark if you change your theme...)
Enjoy your stay and i hope to see you in the future oh great turkey!...sorry But hope to see you in the future!
I'm sorry but what? I don't follow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back