Hello! Nice to meet you.

Echopraxia

Hello!

I'm quite happy to join RP nation. Though I am new to RP, I read like the devil and am eager to start. I do quite a bit of solitary worldbuilding.

Names a bit of a mouthful. Apologies for that, I suppose 'Echo' or 'Ek' would be suitable abbreviations.

Welcome to the site, Echopraxia. I hope you enjoy your stay coming across countless tales of adventure and fun. You've just opened the doors to what will hopefully be a whole new realm of fun and adventure. The exciting world of RpNation awaits, wielding behind it a plethora of grand tales. There will be awaiting you here in this dungeon potential new friends, stories of grandeur, and a world of learning. Now, that I have said all that. I do hope all bodes well for you. I have no advice to give, but I shall merely wish you the best of luck!

Zefie

Echopraxia said:
Hello!
I'm quite happy to join RP nation. Though I am new to RP, I read like the devil and am eager to start. I do quite a bit of solitary worldbuilding.

Names a bit of a mouthful. Apologies for that, I suppose 'Echo' or 'Ek' would be suitable abbreviations.
Hey Echo, new here too. Solitary worldbuilding? So like Tolkien did, I assume? Do you work with creating your own languages too, or do you focus more on map-making and the different ethnicities and races that populate the world?

Raker said:
Hey Echo, new here too. Solitary worldbuilding? So like Tolkien did, I assume? Do you work with creating your own languages too, or do you focus more on map-making and the different ethnicities and races that populate the world?
Not quite so grandiose as Tolkien. Science fiction (and a touch of the surreal and), with a focus on interesting moments and epistolary snippets. No language and a few maps, but plenty of ORBAT charts and hierarchies. Some aliens.

Working to get it out of my head and battered notebook and into the world.

Well, howdie, Echo!

I'm pretty new as well, hope we can see more of eachother! ヽ(o^―^o)ノ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back