Hello! Newbie here!

MinMalie008

Unlucky Member
Hi! Im just... new to this, Ive done a bit of roleplaying on facebook, mostly kpop related but I guess I just wanted to try something new!

Im really bad at introductions so please forgive me. I am a fan of kpop, but I dont need to roleplay about that, I dont really think Im very good at roleplaying yet so I prefer 1x1... I enjoy fantasy themed things or just supernatural beings, and Im sorry but I think I might be a bit cliche. Anyways, Id love to get better at roleplaying and gain some confidence so feel free to come with suggestions.

Anyways, Im really up for anything so just tell me if youre interested :)

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hi there, and welcome to RPN!
I'm a roleplayer since about 6 years now (geez!) And have gone from beginner to lit during the last year (all hail my wonderful RP partners <3 )
If you're still looking for someone to RP with, I'm always open for a new RP, just lemme know ^^

I hate K-POP, but I like writing. If yer arse needs a cadre of literary lectures, feel free to ask me.

Hi! Im just... new to this, Ive done a bit of roleplaying on facebook, mostly kpop related but I guess I just wanted to try something new!

First of all, welcome to RPN! ^^

Well, I'm not a fan of Kpop, though I really like BTS, so rp'ing about them would be fine haha xD

I also love fantasy themed rps (all in all supernatural beings), and I'm always open for new rps. (:

So if you're interested, just shoot me a pm ^^

First of all, welcome to RPN! ^^

Well, I'm not a fan of Kpop, though I really like BTS, so rp'ing about them would be fine haha xD

I also love fantasy themed rps (all in all supernatural beings), and I'm always open for new rps. (:

So if you're interested, just shoot me a pm ^^

I'd love to ^^ I just gotta figure out this whole 10+ posts thingy or I dont think I can send pm's lmao

Im really bad at introductions so please forgive me. I am a fan of kpop, but I dont need to roleplay about that, I dont really think Im very good at roleplaying yet so I prefer 1x1... I enjoy fantasy themed things or just supernatural beings, and Im sorry but I think I might be a bit cliche. Anyways, Id love to get better at roleplaying and gain some confidence so feel free to come with suggestions.

Anyways, Im really up for anything so just tell me if youre interested :)
I love kpop too what groups are you into

You can post anywhere on the site, but try not to spam. Posting in private workshop, forum games, and sending private messages (which you cant even do until you get 10 posts) doesn't count towards post count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back