• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello nation my old friend!

Yahtzee

Overuser of the word 'awesome'
Man it has been forever since I have walked the walk among all of you. Truly it feels as though I have sunk into the depths of a large inescapable chasm that sucked away my leisure time. Yet I, Yahtze, prevailed and thanks to the light that floated above me coming off of all of you I have resurfaced to the world like the majestic phoenix of legend and I am here asking, nay begging, for another chance to be counted among your ranks as not simply a writer, but a creator.

In a companion I require little. Writing length does not matter to me, nor do things such as grammar and articulation. Does that strike you as strange? Well yes but you all have something more important than your abilities to stitch artworks onto the fabric of life. I need someone capable of weaving an entirely new reality like no other and creating something intriguing and enrapturing. Enjoy what you write and live it through your character and I will live it through mine and something will be created that transcends mere writing.

Now I know that as much as I live gazing at all the tapestries of ingenuity, as do we all, some are just not my liking. To help avoid wasting something as precious as time here is a sort of guideline, a list of settings, that I enjoy partaking.

Classical high-fantasy - always a good choice when combined with magic and a tantalizing story.

Sci-fi - What wondrous sights and experiences could the vast and unfathomable depths of space contain for us?

Modern-fantasy - Imagine how spectacular things would be now if just one thing was different...

Nothing grips me as tightly as a plot riddled with adventure and action but sometimes the most beautiful of romances will occur that could just make me weep and I treasure those as much as anything.

Now with regards to the more graphic content that arises in an RP I have little against it. Provided it fits with our creation. A jagged splinter can fester and grow worse than it needs to if ignored. So to can a fraying corner that was forced into this wonderous wonder.

There is a never ending stream of ideas that swirl around the crystal clear oasis within the fog of my mind so I wont list them down here. Rather you have an idea of what I like in settings and if you want to create something hit me up and together we shall take a look at what will work.

In the meantime here are some pairings. Just a little something to get the brain juices pumping. Normally I would play a character possessing a Y-chromosome but hey sometimes two X's work well for me. Also if a particular role is marked with a ^ I want that one. If a pairing ends with a (&) then I really want to do that.

HunterXHunted

AssassinXTarget

TeacherXStudent

HeroXVillian (&)

HeroXSidekick

AngelXHuman

DemonXHuman

AngelXDemon

GodXMortal

SupernaturalXHuman

blah blah blah

I will at some point include various fandoms with which we can invest ourselves into but for now lets just focus on what we have here.

On that note thank you reader for taking the time and as always I can't wait to hear from you

Yahtzee out!

Hi! I'd rp with you! I really like your ideas: AngelXDemon, DemonXHuman! But I can do anything you want! As long as we agree, I'm okay with anything. :D

Fantastic and brilliant. I look forward to hearing more! Hit me up with some PMs and let's get some game going.

Since I'm still new and I read the rpn restrictions I still have to wait to send PMs unfortunately.

Well in that case it would be my pleasure to take the first step in this venture. Expect a PM from me shortly. ;)

I'd love to create a roleplay with you. I like the idea of any of the pairings. Maybe we can decipher which to due through PMs. :)

Pairings for me aren't a big issue, considering I always find a way to fit a bit of romance in the story! I love action and adventure based roleplays, most often with eerie and malicious settings. I can fill a page with a post, or give you a simple quality over quantity post. I'm always looking for new partners and I'm always free for plotting. However, with your consent, I will plot on my own and surprise you through the roleplay. Most of my characters are supernatural, or just have abilities... because c'mon who wants to be a human?

I mostly play Male roles but I can switch it up because I'm just as good a writer when using a female. We can plot and think up our own little baby together. I warn you, I love complicated and OUT THERE stories and all my characters are based off my own personality and how I would react in their shoes. I write with a lot of raw emotion and will probably end up drawing our characters if the rp goes really well. ^-^

Expect a conversation to be initiated with you, by me, very shortly. I am loving what I am reading from everyone here so far. Bar has been set high my fellow countrymen...

Yahtzee said:
Expect a conversation to be initiated with you, by me, very shortly. I am loving what I am reading from everyone here so far. Bar has been set high my fellow countrymen...
Awh yeah!

Anticipating that message my good man.

*swoon* I would love to plot something with you! I'm open to pretty much any pairing you have - PM me and we can start plotting :3

Did my thread just get taken over by @luxi or were both of those for my attention?!?! I'm all good with sharing but I must know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back