Hello, loves.~

SoulHeart

As smooth as clockwork.
Why, hello there! My name/alias is SoulHeart and I'm an avid roleplayer of seven years and counting. I've tossed the idea of joining this community around a few times before, so I figured it was about time I at least tried to make an account.

As you can probably tell, I'm a bit nutty for Pokémon. I've been a fan of the franchise even before I got into roleplaying. Despite falling out of it here and there, I always seem to come back to the pocket monsters I grew up with. That doesn't mean I don't have a large variety of games I also love, of course! I'm primarily a fandom roleplayer, but if you tempt me with an innovative world and plot, I can go for fantasy as well. As for group size, I truly don't have a preference. But (understandably) I always have an easier time keeping up with 1 or 2 players as opposed to 10+. I'll probably only join a couple of group roleplays for this reason.

I look forward to meeting all of you! Don't be afraid to drop me a line if you have any questions or even if you just want to chat.
<3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Same?? Ash has a Pikachu that can decimate legendary Pokémon, has saved the world on at least a dozen occasions, but he still can't win a League match? Why--

Lol anyway, thank you!
At this point Nintendo is trolling lol.

Np, hope you find what yer looking fer. If you host a Pokémon rp, tag me :3

At this point Nintendo is trolling lol.

Np, hope you find what yer looking fer. If you host a Pokémon rp, tag me :3

Absolutely.~ You can totally do the same. <3 Not sure if I'll host one this early on (I'm rather shy xD) but if I don't see any really cool Pokémon RPs I'll probably at least make an interest check. The Pokémon bug is driving me crazy!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back